POPMART Sleeping Fairy
POPMART Sleeping Fairy
POPMART Sleeping Fairy
POPMART Sleeping Fairy
POPMART Sleeping Fairy
POPMART Sleeping Fairy

POPMART Sleeping Fairy

Regular price
$70.00
Sale price
$70.00
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Blind Box style figure.  Each box has a 7/8 (87.5%) chance for a Purple variant and a 1/8 (12.5%) chance for a Night variant.

Material: PVC
Height: 14cm